Thursday, August 11, 2005

An echo from yore

crystalled in ruptures of dry leaves
my life made a humble beginning
a new page a new title
and a new me
running through the strings of guitar
a rhythmn never played before
like the dew drops still young
on drenched needles of grass
a calm gaze , a humble walk
through the dream of yore
lying in the bosom of sacrifice
and every other dilemma
now unstrings all by themselves
for i dont chase my dream anymore
its knocking right on my door
waiting for my next move
and i dont even get up
for what i desperately needed
does not impress me anymore
guess i came of age
to share the fate of trampled leaves
to nourish the barren land
for the seeds of tomorrow
need my ash
to phoenix a new beginning
on old pages of yore
i finally have
a new beginning......

5 Comments:

Blogger Prakash said...

Hi
after long time....nice one....
Prakash

Sat Aug 13, 11:17:00 AM 2005  
Blogger meetu said...

rtc het , hi
i feel gr8 too after comin bk to the world of blogging ..but tht pic was a bold attempt...thx to technology u were nt caught...:)

rtc prakash

helloooooooooo to u :)

Sat Aug 13, 01:39:00 PM 2005  
Blogger jac said...

That was a poetry,
A poetry far apart,
I am just a stranger, but
I am curious, and am serious !!!
what is that I missed ???

Mon Aug 15, 02:10:00 AM 2005  
Blogger meetu said...

hi jac ,

u have missed nothing ...jus to tell u the first stage of the dream has been achieved ....:)

Mon Aug 15, 04:54:00 AM 2005  
Blogger iamnasra said...

Every time I read your poem I know that as this name given to you just so true..your mission is to heal the world in your simple way with your words

New Begining is so lovely to read

Sat Aug 20, 11:30:00 AM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Animations - dove-02 Animations - cat leaps