Monday, November 15, 2004

the masked man

dreaming about you
i am walkin in the rain now
flashing street lights
and blinding skyscrapers
piercing gazes and hazy chases

the purple sky
flashes glory
of the love
it witnessed over centuries
wet under its tears
i felt the pain of loving

the woods called me
to embrace
the shivers of the wind
and the musings of the wild
replies the departin stream
i care no consequence
if you want to learn
learn the patience i bosom
for my love for the ocean
come witness the reunion

the barren deserts
preached glazing truth
i do not rebel the change
of the mad winds
in return for the promise
of togetherness
through thick and thin

an isolated sky
and the land draped
in the whites of snow
the chill of breeze
and the deafening silence

and then...............

i saw you
you looked in my eyes
the sky was still
the dunes waited
stream paced down
that look in your eyes
and all my question ceases

i had you and you had me .....
that dance that night
with every fragrant delight
i would not like to lose that sight
that memory fills me with music
and the feet move to its rhythm
and the unconditioned smile
somebody hold my heart
beatin for you and you alone
waitin for you and you alone
for i could never see you
i have always felt you
i know we are meant to meet
but when is the catch
will wait for you
till my last breath.....
oh masked man...













0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Animations - dove-02 Animations - cat leaps