Monday, May 30, 2005

primitive analogy

about to hit the sack
a question crept aloud
a thought beleagured
left me astonished
revealing like whirls of calm waters
as i glimpse the depth
the reason sinks deeper
the stretch of sky is empty
in voids of time and traits
how can finite grasp infinite?
how can darkness fathom light?
facing the mirror
i was watching myself
and the analogy stirred me
how can 'i' and 'myself'
exist on seperate reference
how one complement others presence
we dont live in carpentered world
but in circles rolling out
operating on frames
with a change,the only thing
which has always been "constant"
a grip on mystery
a shocking halt
ONE consciousness gripped creation
and drowned it in the fluid
we are the mimickery of
consciousness and creation gelling together
it was my reflection in the mirror
primitive thought ,a gift of dawn
held my rocking mind to rest
sleep the cousin of death
younger and cozier in wrath
like death it invigorates to a new dawn
silence had loads of communication tonight
guiding me to penetrable untouched depths
life happened and continues to do so
reason kept me floating on the surface
for now i begin to sink to the depths
of enormous love and life and grace.......





11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

CALL CALL CALL!!!

Mon May 30, 04:53:00 AM 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CALL CALL CALL!!!
~SM

Mon May 30, 04:53:00 AM 2005  
Blogger oakleyses said...

canada goose, moncler, pandora charms, toms outlet, lancel, pandora uk, moncler, links of london uk, parajumpers outlet, oakley, moncler, nike air max, converse shoes, juicy couture outlet, louis vuitton canada, baseball bats, ray ban, swarovski uk, replica watches, moncler, supra shoes, gucci, ugg, converse, air max, vans, hollister canada, canada goose uk, moncler, timberland shoes, canada goose, ralph lauren, thomas sabo uk, uggs canada, iphone 6 case, wedding dress, canada goose pas cher, montre femme, moncler outlet, hollister clothing, swarovski jewelry, pandora jewelry, hollister, coach outlet, karen millen, moncler, louboutin, juicy couture outlet

Sun Nov 02, 11:52:00 PM 2014  
Anonymous dewislot777 said...

This really is a very amazing powerful resource that you’re offering and you just provide it away cost-free!! I that can match discovering websites which often are aware of the particular worth of providing you a excellent learning resource for zero cost. We truly dearly loved examining this article. Regards!

Tue Jan 05, 02:55:00 AM 2021  
Anonymous game online slot indonesia said...

Exceptional entry! I found it very interesting.

Fri Jan 15, 11:54:00 PM 2021  
Anonymous daftar slot online terbaru said...

When I originally commented I clicked the -Notify me when new surveys are added- checkbox and after this each time a comment is added I am four emails sticking with the same comment. Could there be that is it is possible to eliminate me from that service? Thanks!

Thu Jan 21, 03:50:00 AM 2021  
Anonymous situs judi slot online terpercaya said...

There couple of fascinating points in time here but I don’t know if I see them all center to heart. There exists some validity but I will take hold opinion until I check into it further. Good write-up , thanks and then we want much more! Added onto FeedBurner also

Wed Jan 27, 03:40:00 AM 2021  
Anonymous capsa banting said...

well, if you really want to be healthy, i believe that veggan foods are the best `

Mon Feb 01, 10:48:00 PM 2021  
Anonymous 99skincare said...

I gotta favorite this website it seems very helpful .

Sun Feb 07, 01:38:00 AM 2021  
Anonymous SEO Solutions said...

Hi! I discovered your website accidentally today, but am really pleased that we did! Its not only entertaining, but in addition straightforward to make use of in contrast to lots that I've viewed! SEO Solutions

Wed Feb 17, 11:25:00 PM 2021  
Anonymous Skin care routine for men said...

thank for your concise and relevant insight.

Fri Feb 26, 05:58:00 AM 2021  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Animations - dove-02 Animations - cat leaps