Sunday, June 05, 2005

the spark

Highway road twists and twirls
darting the bosom of naked winds
passage looked strange
calling aloud my name
creeping through my spine
an apparent hollow in me
swarming melodies accross this flute
every drop of blood blossomed
to this music divine
a rare spectacle shimmered
and woke me up to the energy
never fathomed that steered
my senses and awareness
sceptic notions clouded around
manifested into a beacon
lord gave me the spark
to light all dead candles
a far cry from heaven
a street full of tears
a subtle crescent of laughter
on a dark night of gloom
sadness cant curtain
sparkles of joy
the answer has finally dawned
to cease further questions
these meandering river of grace
to quench thirsty souls
the wait finally ends
right here ....right now........

5 Comments:

Blogger iamnasra said...

I love your blog name its really touching...

This anther poem which I felt so touched by reading it....

Sun Jun 05, 12:45:00 PM 2005  
Blogger jac said...

meet
that was great " sadnsess can't curtail sparkles of joy" right here ... right now

Sat Jun 11, 07:56:00 AM 2005  
Blogger meetu said...

yes jac,
This is my strong belief,that sees me through thick and thin of life .
And one more thing , i am really loving this new name you gave me ..
"meet"..in my language this means FRIEND.So welcome to my world.

Sat Jun 11, 12:34:00 PM 2005  
Blogger jac said...

That is a name I prefer to call for ease and will keep you at ease. Do you yahoo ? I am jacpaulus@yahoo.com

Sat Jun 11, 12:53:00 PM 2005  
Blogger oakleyses said...

canada goose, moncler, pandora charms, toms outlet, lancel, pandora uk, moncler, links of london uk, parajumpers outlet, oakley, moncler, nike air max, converse shoes, juicy couture outlet, louis vuitton canada, baseball bats, ray ban, swarovski uk, replica watches, moncler, supra shoes, gucci, ugg, converse, air max, vans, hollister canada, canada goose uk, moncler, timberland shoes, canada goose, ralph lauren, thomas sabo uk, uggs canada, iphone 6 case, wedding dress, canada goose pas cher, montre femme, moncler outlet, hollister clothing, swarovski jewelry, pandora jewelry, hollister, coach outlet, karen millen, moncler, louboutin, juicy couture outlet

Sun Nov 02, 11:52:00 PM 2014  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Animations - dove-02 Animations - cat leaps