Thursday, September 22, 2005

Romance ? not my cup of tea!


his eyes intoxicated without booze
his gaze pierced like thousand needles
his charm could shy sparkle on crystals
his breath warm like the first rays of sun
after a freezing snow fed night
he sat spruced up and quiet
a glass of red wine desperate for his touch
he could communicate without words
the rhythm of loneliness dying on violin strings
night raged passion stroked desire
true there is no smoke without fire
all i could hear was my own breaths
in that silent musing night deep and dead
the chills of breeze spared no mercy
giving me goosebumps in agony
strange pangs gripping yet tender
mesmeric in his charm offensive
crazy winds cascading his hair hugged me tight
moon played hide and seek pranks
how i wished i could get my eyes off him
if there would be temptation personified
it would be him
my heart banged heavily the doors long closed
meandering from tip to toe
my gaze on his tuxedo
he was diving into my ocean
stealing pearls hidden deep
ruling sensation smeared infatuation
he came close ......too close
fire and ice fragrance
ripping me apart ,
his persona
breaking me to pieces .
night still young and yearning
even in open space
a dearth of oxygen
the walls of breeze between ,unbearable
and i fell off my chair besides the table
i wonder , why a happy ending is far from possible
i wish dreams could have been tangible..............

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good BLOG! I found it by snooping around the web!

I have a fantasy football rankings site that will interest you. The site covers fantasy football rankings related stuff.

Fri Sep 23, 11:21:00 AM 2005  
Blogger jac said...

Nice imagination.
Still a puppet ?

Fri Sep 23, 09:51:00 PM 2005  
Blogger meetu said...

jac
:(

Sat Sep 24, 02:04:00 AM 2005  
Blogger Jay said...

meetu

I can possibly visualize your status of mind and heart when you wrote this poetry...

Has a very pushing mixture of subtle words and real abruptness..

Wish we could get on a lyrical duo :)

And, the profile description strangely attracts me to familiar lands...do read my "Definitions Undefined" and may be you will reflect :)

Cheers
Jay

Thu Jan 05, 05:04:00 PM 2006  
Blogger على محمد said...

شركة تسليك مجارى بالخبر
شركة تنظيف بالقطيف

Mon Sep 24, 09:15:00 AM 2018  
Blogger الفارس كلين said...






شركه تسليك مجاري براستنوره

شركه تنظيف منازل بالنعيريه

شركه نقل اثاث بالنعيريه

شركه تسليك مجاري بالنعيريه

شركه تنظيف منازل بالخفجي

شركه نقل عفش بالخفجي

شركه تسليك مجاري بالخفجي
شركه مكافحه حشرات بالدمام



Fri Jun 05, 01:46:00 AM 2020  
Blogger menna said...

بروف
شركة مكافحة حشرات فى دبى
شركة مكافحة الرمة فى دبى

Wed Dec 09, 01:39:00 PM 2020  
Blogger Mai said...

اللمسة الذهبية
شركات صيانة المنازل العين
شركات صيانة المباني العين
خدمات العين

Tue Jan 12, 12:28:00 PM 2021  
Blogger Mai said...

وجهات
شقق فندقية في تبوك
فنادق تبوك 5 نجوم للعرسان

Mon Jul 05, 10:07:00 AM 2021  
Blogger Forsan Arab said...

Hello,

Thank you for your the great blog,

If you're interested about egyptian marble and importing natural stones from Egypt,

I recommend to visit CIDG Website: cidegypt.com, the best marble tiles suppliers in Egypt.

Sun Jan 21, 01:12:00 PM 2024  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Animations - dove-02 Animations - cat leaps