Wednesday, June 04, 2008

enigma




stretched right in front of my eyes

large chunk of barren land

of my dreams, my hopes

everything i lived for till date

shattered in thousand pieces

scattered all around , all over



i stood up gathered

my whole being

still bewildered still tired

where my life is treading

none had a clue

including mine



no where to go

and have no time

no plans for future

my present is sublime

faith stole a shadow

i thought was mine

and brought it to light


hoping would be a crime



so no hopes no dreams no aspirations

i get up to see a day

to chase the dawn

and face the night

time has challenged

my soul and my might

unarmoured and helpless

i am not

i have stood the test of time

now i dont give a dime

to life and its dearies

today my pen wont stop

lifted it up

not to write a poetry

but my own destiny

on my terms

and my lines.................

2 Comments:

Blogger jac said...

meet, no one can write a destiny for self at will. I am sure you know it well !!

Wed Jun 11, 10:17:00 PM 2008  
Blogger meetu said...

i know it very well jac ....but i cant give up and be a mute spectator of my destiny's games .i need to hv the freedom of the player ,though i wont go against the rules of the game .....
:)

Mon Jun 16, 03:49:00 AM 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Animations - dove-02 Animations - cat leaps