Wednesday, November 08, 2006

A journey.....no end ,no beginning

I kept calling you
all I heard were the echoes
of my own voice
when I went looking out to u
all I saw was my own reflection
in the mirror
when I open my arms
so i can grab you close to me
all i get is an endless void
stretching to infinity
crawled an inkling out
sharpened on razors of reason
failing badly to grasp even an iota of you
alas ! All conversations broke soon
starving my senses
with nothing left to feed
and no more plans ahead
so unplumbed under an open sky
nothing that my palms could grab
no turning back no stopping by
void is not so lifeless as it looked
void can be so full
was all an experience
silence could speak things
that intellect can not comprehend
a tough game of unflinching faith
why starve yourself a thrill
you have never known
and you would not know
IF YOU DO NOT SET OUT
to seek it play it and win it
all by yourself........
for my journey has started
and it still continues.........

9 Comments:

Blogger Saurabh Banerjee said...

A Prophet is born. Hail Thee!

Wed Nov 08, 10:37:00 AM 2006  
Blogger Saurabh Banerjee said...

And I keep reading and re-reading this Post. And then the reader is lost. Only the words remains.

Wed Nov 08, 10:38:00 AM 2006  
Blogger Saurabh Banerjee said...

In case you are wondering, what I said above is what I felt from the heart. To be honest, I am amazed at such profound words coming from a 25 year old.

Thu Nov 09, 08:20:00 AM 2006  
Blogger meetu said...

saurabh

:)

Fri Nov 10, 01:40:00 PM 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Theres a peaceful world inside us to seek and find out to immerse in.
:)

Fri Nov 10, 08:29:00 PM 2006  
Blogger meetu said...

well said mind..

Sat Nov 11, 09:36:00 AM 2006  
Blogger IntI said...

nice keep writing i like ur style itz cool n enjoyable reading ur poems :)

Mon Nov 13, 02:49:00 AM 2006  
Blogger meetu said...

bluewaves..

sure friend.

Tue Nov 14, 12:02:00 PM 2006  
Blogger BionicBuddha said...

Very beautiful words and thoughts!





www.bionicbuddha.com

Thu Nov 16, 04:39:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Animations - dove-02 Animations - cat leaps