Thursday, June 05, 2008

REST assured



winds blew the saffron


from flares of my dress


twisting and curling


to my joy from within


read my mind


understand the rhyme


my song no less than


divine


caress my hair


oh crazy wind


drench me all over again


embrace of rain


my laughter is unchained


unstoppable , uninterrupted


so pure , so novel


taste of freedom , taste of tussle


within my heart and mind


i hear none


i heard my self


beyond these


come share my joy


be with me


on this voyage


no bars , no rules , no age


like a conqueror


after a battle for glory


a solved riddle


deciphered mystery


free for once and all


free in this fall


to rise to eternity


holding your hand


cuddled in your embrace


i am at peace ....


long lost peace


now i wish to sleep .............






















2 Comments:

Blogger jac said...

Stay awake meet.

Wed Jun 11, 10:14:00 PM 2008  
Blogger sisodiaraj said...

mind bloing whats the sorce of yur ideaz

Fri Mar 27, 11:24:00 PM 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Animations - dove-02 Animations - cat leaps