Tuesday, November 11, 2008

alis grave nil : nothing is heavy to those who have wings


vivid flow of rivers of my thought
conspired to draw me deep within
my own world my own being
trying in vain old game of hiding

face it or fake it
one has to make it
the chase now transformed
to a new beginning
where gloom is as true as lightening

no longer at crossroads
i stood without a choice
it hardly matters
whether one succumb or rejoice
that one way ahead
drawing me with all its might
like a grain of sand
swaying in mighty dash of breeze
how can one judge
whats wrong and right ?

i held time still
letting lose threads of imagination
will i turn to ashes
or is it time for rejuvenation
countless ripples on calm core
where on surface i became
a vast ocean

when i gave in to life
it began unfolding
guess its done with
its spree of testing
my endurance and strength
or clueless at my indifference

hope in my heart
song on my lips
dream in my eyes
air in my lungs
sky above my head
soil beneath my feet
a part of me wants to leave
and a part wants to stay
ceased between this sway
gathered my being
i am waiting for your
next sting

guess the journey is yet to begin...





12 Comments:

Blogger Echo said...

Listen to your heart.

Fri Nov 14, 10:57:00 PM 2008  
Blogger meetu said...

i will eva ... welcome to my blog dear !!!!

Sat Nov 15, 08:02:00 AM 2008  
Blogger goatman said...

"face it or fake it"
Exactly, that is the decision.

I love your weaving of words like threads across the page.

Mon Nov 17, 12:14:00 PM 2008  
Blogger meetu said...

i m leaving goatman ....thts final !!!!

Thu Nov 20, 06:22:00 AM 2008  
Blogger meetu said...

i forgot to welcome to my blog goatman .....so glad u visited ..thx

Thu Nov 20, 06:23:00 AM 2008  
Blogger Unknown said...

hey meetu..
i have got some doubts abt IAS exam yaar..
please help me out..
give me ur mail ID i will mail u

Fri Dec 12, 01:48:00 AM 2008  
Blogger Anil Kumar Saha said...

Hi,
Kya hal hain? Did you still remembered me? ISA ban geyi kya?
Anyway, time mile to reply karna

Thu Dec 25, 08:57:00 AM 2008  
Blogger iamnasra said...

Has it been that long I did not come to your home...I hope this year I will be a regular visitor visiting your poetic land

Tue Jan 06, 09:11:00 PM 2009  
Blogger ESIH said...

This is a beautiful piece!! so beautifully written!

Mon Jan 19, 02:02:00 PM 2009  
Blogger iamnasra said...

How come no new words no more sparks...Come soon

Mon Mar 02, 05:01:00 AM 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The ability of marketing Spyglass to calculate the
number of advertisements, it would be pushing it to call
bad marketing 'evil', there is not a surefire way to get into the tournament.
Before, it was guest posting method that emerged as the solution to get back
on the search engine.

Look at my web blog; website search engine optimization tips

Mon May 06, 05:34:00 AM 2013  
Blogger oakleyses said...

karen millen, louboutin, moncler, oakley, moncler, moncler, hollister clothing, louis vuitton canada, replica watches, pandora uk, montre femme, wedding dress, thomas sabo uk, ugg, vans, moncler outlet, ray ban, ralph lauren, iphone 6 case, converse, canada goose, hollister canada, coach outlet, timberland shoes, swarovski uk, pandora jewelry, gucci, air max, uggs canada, converse shoes, moncler, lancel, links of london uk, hollister, toms outlet, moncler, parajumpers outlet, pandora charms, canada goose, supra shoes, swarovski jewelry, canada goose uk, nike air max, moncler, canada goose pas cher, juicy couture outlet, juicy couture outlet, baseball bats

Mon Nov 03, 12:06:00 AM 2014  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Animations - dove-02 Animations - cat leaps