Wednesday, April 08, 2009

sighs of a lover




you are the rivulets
flowing through my mind
every time i am walking
i stop to turn back
to see if you are behind..

the waves of my being
chain you all over me
even when you try to
depart like twilight sunshine

and if you still know not
my love for you
i will be the breeze
wrapped in your fragrance
cascading through your body
in sheer elegance
whispering in your ear
the secrets i held dear

i wish i can turn back time
when i killed my dreams
so suave and sublime
never even confessed my love
to you until now
thinking my silence
will communicate to you somehow
i even shouted and yelled at you
how else do i tell
i really really love you

miss you when i am awake
miss you when i sleep
miss you in the rains
miss you in the chills
miss you in the summer
miss you in the springs
miss you inside me
miss you all around me

i run out of words
every time i try to tell you
i wont want to lose
now that i finally found you
your voice echoes in my ear
your smile crystalled in my eyes

like an artists imagination
painted you on my being
and if you still dont understand a thing
you would never be told
what you always meant to me

petrified in my heart
you will be caged till eternity
like a prayer on my lips
you will be whispered eternally
like a vision in my eyes
i will see you eventually
like blood in my veins
in every iota of my body .

(i wish you read these words
and know how much you are loved
before its too late
before nothings left to state..........)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Dr arvind Nawale said...

Ur blog is extremly great, unique and full of emotions.
u may see also mine.
amnawale.over-blog.com
Dr Arvind

Fri Apr 10, 10:29:00 PM 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love fills the air of our being ..a reason to breathe ...
Take time at a time loving is ll we need

Nasra

Sat May 16, 11:02:00 AM 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Animations - dove-02 Animations - cat leaps