Friday, February 10, 2006

gratitude!

moon seemed sprinkled with glitters
shining through drapes of night
breeze so calm and soothing
thought to stay awake
a little more
heaven so vast yet humbled
my gratitude to you
before i forget before i am no more
u never asked for anything in return
wish i can pack my bags
hold my guitar and air in my lungs
walk away to unknown destinations
everyone including me a stranger
a forgotten song on my lips
a forgotten rhythm on strings
in the laps of nature
cozy caresses of day soothing shades of night
like a kite without strings
flying accross the sky to test the extremes
would i still look back?
yes i would for i am indebted
for every bit of love i recieved
from the known and unknown
some dearer some stranger
some conditional some unconditional
love in all its shades
jealousy hatred and anger
here a no mans land my heart
still stuck in nostalgia
i will become a cloud
and cry in drops of rain
easing you from the burning pain
i will be the fire
to save you from chills of life
i will be gone but never lost
writing to be alive through my words
till eternity in memory
of the ones i loved
and all those
who loved me hated me
remembered me forgotten me
will reside in your smiles till infinity
laugh your heart out
whenever you will miss me

:)








9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

meetu,
You sit a while beside me
lemme hugg you
lemme tell you how precious life is.
If no pain and hardship,
we could never feel the happy moments.
I like the way you write cause i feel ýour words are from the bottom of ur heart.

Sat Feb 11, 04:22:00 AM 2006  
Blogger meetu said...

hey mind ....i write only when there is no body around to talk to and poetry provides a vent to my feelings....u are a gem dear....

wish you love and loads of it....

keep smiling

Sat Feb 11, 07:07:00 AM 2006  
Blogger jac said...

vast horizon spread
flame yellow

starry night patched
snowy white

sparks from a smithy
white hot

memories of a friend
linger

destiny untold ever like
a speck

misseries thrown away
trash like

we love you dearly for nothing...
nothing in return

Sun Feb 12, 11:29:00 AM 2006  
Blogger meetu said...

jac ...

absolutely beautiful words ..

splendid marvolous!!!!

thanks for being my frind. u make me feel proud of myself for being in touch with a great person

Tue Feb 14, 02:30:00 AM 2006  
Blogger jac said...

Miss You.

Tue Feb 21, 06:21:00 PM 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi,
I hope ur ok and doing fine wherever you are.

Thu Mar 02, 09:49:00 PM 2006  
Blogger che sara sara said...

that touched my heart deep...

Fri Mar 17, 10:26:00 PM 2006  
Blogger jac said...

Waiting for another one like this ! The wait is already long.

Mon Mar 20, 07:58:00 PM 2006  
Blogger IntI said...

nice, very nice masha allah :)
keep it up

Mon Nov 06, 11:15:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Animations - dove-02 Animations - cat leaps