Friday, February 10, 2006

lingering sight!!!


How desperately I waited
every tick seemed like ages
to get out of the visions chasing me
felt every beat pounding and pumping
blood in my eyes
tight fist enough to pierce skin
breath like a maddening tempest
all doors closed on my face
no friends no foes no grace
what stopped me
why was I scared?
open sky over my head
pulls of gravity
vanishing at some distance
world moves at his own pace
there are orders
other than natural
and those made by man
why was I silent?
why was I a witness to the brutality?
why was everyone quiet?
why why why?
no ! I am not a coward!
I am not , I never was
I feel the might of a man,
the dash of tigress
in flight of my dreams and hope
but i regret today and moan
why did i let that poor old man die
on streets ........................All alone!!!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

meetu,
I wish you happiness
and piece of mind.

Fri Feb 10, 08:44:00 PM 2006  
Blogger meetu said...

mind

:)

Sat Feb 11, 07:32:00 AM 2006  
Blogger jac said...

If there is no woman in this world, there won't be a single mighty man.

The man like to show his might only to woman. LOL

Sun Feb 12, 11:11:00 AM 2006  
Blogger meetu said...

well is this true jac???? i m surprised.

Tue Feb 14, 02:31:00 AM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Animations - dove-02 Animations - cat leaps