Wednesday, July 08, 2009

one last time






you have been walking
for so long without stopping
turn around and give me your hand
close your eyes
and let me dream on your behalf
let me hear
what you havent even said

engulfed in the chills outside
as if a thousand isebergs
melted in me
in the warmth of your breaths
the moment stood still
but you kept walking
with me following
to grab you if you fall
to stand beside you
to accompany you
and still never evade
your silence and your solace
your love like a grace
like a prayer in my heart
in my silent musings

let me shoulder
the weight on your soul
give it all to me
know that i am strong
i can hold on
to traversties and tramples of time

in this star sprangled night
let me play the old melody
once again to your shattered soul
to heal it and bring it back
to life and love

can you trust me
this one last time???

Animations - dove-02 Animations - cat leaps